The programmable features of BPSim™ make it ideally suited to enhance high, mid and low-fidelity simulations by adding the ability to measure the simulated patient’s blood pressure, a critical component of clinical assessment. BPSim™ provides an additional layer of realism to standardized patient scenarios, by requiring learners to accurately measure pre-programmed blood pressure, rather than documenting reported values from the patient.
- Integrate with equipment already available to you in
order to avoid added costs.
- Realistically simulate blood pressure measurement to
give learners the highest fidelity educational experience.
- Give instructors the ability to program a wide range of
blood pressure in order to properly teach and assess
blood pressure measurement.
- Allow learners to practice air valve release, another common
problem preventing accurate blood pressure measurement.
- Save simulation time with a long battery life and the ability
to control up to 5 cuffs from one mobile device.
BPSim™ is app-based and when managed from your mobile device, it can be programmed for any range of blood pressure including: hypo-tension, normal, pre-hypertension, hypertension (stages 1 & 2) and hypertensive crisis. BPSim™ settings are configured through the BPSim™ mobile app, available on the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.