IT & Engineering Design Services
KbPort™ Professional Services will interface between your technical staff and our team of engineers to establish a solid technical foundation for your simulation center. Between hardware, networking, and software configuration, our team will make technology work for you.
A well-planned technology infrastructure that integrates all elements of an operating simulation center can be the difference between success and failure for any program. KbPort™ brings more than 25 years of experience in Information Technology (IT) and other technology devoted to simulation-based healthcare education. KbPort™ will put this experience to work for your organization to help ensure a sustainable program that runs efficiently with the best technology that meets your specific educational goals. KbPort™ will work closely with your IT team to assess your current IT and technology infrastructure, recommend enhancements, or even build an IT and technology infrastructure ‘from scratch.’
IT & Engineering Design Services Features
- Match IT solutions to current and future needs
- Pair IT with current curricula and requirements; project future needs and expansion options
- Design IT infrastructure and implementation plan
- Integrate new acquisitions with existing IT systems and infrastructure.
- Introduce and train personnel on new IT and related technologies to enhance existing program AV Technology
- Design new configurations or plan upgrades of existing AV systems: Generate need-based options and integration strategies; coordinate implementation with AV vendors, IT staff, and facility personnel
- Administrative data: Plan and implement collection of data to generate management reports
- Research data: Plan for collection of data for study designs leading seamlessly to reports and papers simulator programming
- Custom training: Program simulators to achieve your organization’s training objectives
- Personnel training: Train your personnel to program and modify training scenarios on existing simulators