Providing 5 RN Continuing Education Contact Hours via the California BRN (CEP#17566), this limited time course is perfect for clinical educators ready to deep dive into med admin safety training through clinical simulation.
Don’t reinvent the wheel! Course Instructor Dr. Kim Baily PhD, MSN, RN will be sharing her 10+ years of simulation education and management experience across 6 core modules to save you and your program time, energy and resources through:
- 6+ Hours of Video, Audio and Written Presentation Content
- 5 RN CE Contact Hour Certificate of Completion (CA BRN CEP#17566)
- 2 Live Instructor Question and Answer Sessions
- 2 Simulation Scenario Templates
- Instant Access to All Course Materials March 24th
- 3 Months of 24/7 Access from Anywhere in the World
- Cohort Discussion Group
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Vendor Demos of Leading Med Admin Simulation Products
Get $50 Off with Discount Code:KBPORT50
Register now and secure our special customer only discount code for $50 off this course — but hurry, registration closes when the course launches March 24th at 3PM Pacific!
This 6+ hour course is designed to help sim champions learn how to best identify, design, integrate and assess the use of clinical simulation when training for medication administration. Alarming error statistics and the need for improved medication administration practices are demonstrated, with the knowledge, tools and resources provided to begin addressing those concerns.
Additionally, the course includes 2 simulation scenario templates and a bonus breakdown of innovative clinical simulation vendor technologies effective in providing med admin training, by HealthySimulation.com Founder Lance Baily. Just remember the course enrollment ends when the course begins! Don’t miss out on this time sensitive opportunity.
Learn More & Register Now!
About the Instructor:
Dr. Kim Baily, MSN, PhD, RN has had a passion for healthcare simulation since she pulled her first sim man out of the closet and into the light in 2002. She has been a full-time educator and director of nursing and was responsible for building and implementing two simulation programs at El Camino College and Pasadena City College in Southern California. Dr. Baily is a member of both INACSL and SSIH. She serves as a consultant for emerging simulation programs and has previously chaired Southern California Simulation Collaborative, which supports healthcare professionals working in simulation in both hospitals and academic institutions throughout Southern California.
Dr. Baily has taught a variety of nursing and simulation-related courses in a variety of forums, such as on-site simulation debriefing workshops and online courses. Since retiring from full time teaching, she has written over 100 healthcare simulation educational articles for HealthySimulation.com.
- Identify the current sources and types of medication administration errors, as well as the options for reporting such errors as a means to improving practice.
- Describe how human simulation-based learning can be used to improve patient safety during the medication administration process by training staff and identifying potential system errors.
- Apply evidence-based simulation theory and practice to create scenarios that enhance medication administration safety.